Bent Nose Pliers Curved Nose Pliers
Iten No.: HA210214
Size: 6″ | 7″ | 8″
Material: Carbon Steel, Chromium-vanadium Steel
Surface Finishing: Fine Polished, Blacked, Chrome Plated, Nickel Plated, Peal Nickel Plated, Blacked Nickel Plated, etc.
- Induction-hardened cutting edges which stay sharper longer, for cutting ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire.
- High-quality steel durable enough to cut even the thickest materials, specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life.
- High Leverage design provides 2X more power and half the cutting effort.
- Three-zone contoured comfort grips
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance
Material: premium plus carbon steel
drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
cutting edges induction hardened
gripping surface serrated
jaws bent to an angle of 45°
the long bent jaws enable simple and precise clenching of nuts and screws
the strong jaws enable good grip
Surface Finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
Handles: Heavy duty double – component handles
Standard: Made according to standard ISO 5745
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)